Laughter Yoga is a unique health craze sweeping the world, that was developed by Indian Dr Madan Kataria. To get the scientifically proven health benefits from laughter, it must be extended for 15 to 20 minutes.
Natural laughter is conditioned and usually lasts for just a few seconds. Through laughter yoga one can laugh heartily for an extended period because it does not rely on humor, jokes or comedy. Laughter is simulated as a body exercise in a group, with eye contact and childlike playfulness it becomes genuine spontaneous contagious laughter.
Reasons to come to a Laughter session:
- To bring more joy into your life
- To increase oxygen, endorphins, serotonin and oxytocin
- To reduce stress, inflammation, cortisol, and blood pressure
- To boost your immune system, self esteem and your mood
- To promote longevity, kindness and compassion
- To enhance flexibility, creativity and productivity